Tuesday, June 12, 2012
MINIprofile #005 :: Gemma's 2011 MINI Cooper S Countryman All4
1. What is name of the car carrier vessel that carried your MINI? COURAGE
2. When was your MINI delivered? 5/27/11
3. "Make your own" or "I want it now"? Make my own
4. What drew you to MINI Countryman? Four Wheel Drive
5. What other cars did you consider? Subaru and Volkswagen
6. What car did you drive before? Volkswagen Touareg
7. Is the your first MINI or second, third, fourth, etc? Second
8. What is your favorite part/feature/function of your MINI? Uniqueness
9. What do you not like about your MINI? How BMW skimped on some of the buildquality.
10. What do your family and friends say about your MINI? They call it the Mega MINI
11. What is your favorite story about your MINI?
12. What is your favorite place to drive your MINI? BearMountain roads….lots of bends and curves and the scenery is amazing!
13. Who gets to drive your MINI other than yourself? Ha! Just me.
14. Any name for your MINI? Coopah.
15. One word best describes your MINI. Fun.
16. Any Regrets? Not yet…
17. Anything else you'd like to share?
18. What options/packages does your MINI have? Every possible option/upgrade except theSports Package.
19. Any mod/tuning? Not yet (well…window tints), thinking about a different exhaust.
20. What’s your plan next? To add a couple of kayak racks to the roof.
First Name : Gemma
City, State: PutnamValley, New York.
Occupation: Credit Analyst
Model: Countryman SALL4
Color: Crystal Silver